Monday, February 14, 2011

$15 dollar store

Sele Fitted Rose Bustier Dress, $15

I was looking for a bustier floral dress and found this one on 15dollarstore.com. I'm not sure if the purple and green is for me, but I think the style is cute and--even better--the website actually has some really cute stuff! I am personally partial to Romeo & Juliet Couture and Chinese Laundry so I was surprised they actually carried those brands (other brands include Necessary Objects, Rampage, and XOXO). Absolutely everything on their website is $15 and sometimes less. They don't have the largest selection, but they seem to constantly be adding new inventory so it's definitely worth a look. The sunglasses are Chinese Laundry, the booties are Dollhouse, and everything else below is Romeo & Juliet Couture.



shop shoes
shop cape
shop tunic
shop dress


{all images via 15dollarstore.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment