Monday, February 14, 2011

Jeffrey Campbell Look-a-likes

I have been lusting over Jeffrey Campbell shoes ever since I saw some strap wedge sandals by the designer at Free People. At almost $250 I wasn't about to shell out the money, and even when they dropped down to $130 I couldn't bring myself to justify the purchase. JC has only grown as a label since then, with their signature shoes having sky-high wedges and chunky heels, but with cute oxfords and flat sandals incorporated as well. Below are some shoes that look very similiar to Jeffrey Campbell but at a fraction of the price.


The Jeffrey Campbell Nena sandal was seen on a lot of celebrities last summer and look both comfortable and chic. The beaded mettalic detailing adds a unique-ness to the shoe, while the flat sandal ensures comfort through long summer days.
{image via payless.com}
Liverpool Sanadal, Z London, Payless $29.99

The Liverpool Sandal available at Payless have the same metallic bead detailing and overall design as the Nena's. If they compare in comfort I'm not sure, but at a third of the price they certainly give the Nena a run for its money.


Jeffrey Campbell Mary Roks, $124+

The JC Mary Roks are wedge booties that a friend of mine has and one of the shoes I've been wanting most by the label. I have a hard time spending over $100 for a pair of shoes, even if they are good quality. While I do think Jeffrey Campbell shoes are very reasonably priced for 'designer' shoes, finding a near identical shoe for almost a quarter of the price is very exciting.

{image via urban original}

These peep toe wedges from Urban Original look identical to the Mary Roks and cost less than $35. I am very tempted to buy these and if so, will do a review to see if they match up to the designer shoes in quality and comfort.



1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! THANKS SOO MUCH, I bought it from wet seal last summer..idk if they'll still have it. Nice blog

    ReplyDelete