Monday, February 14, 2011

Designer Looks, not Designer Prices

So, inspired by such blogs as The Budget Babe and just fashion blogs in general, I've decided to start my own. I am obsessed with clothes and makeup, but I don't have a ton to spend on these things (although I, probably too often, over-indulge read: over spend in these things). I'm dedicating this blog to my style, but also to "the look for less". The title of the blog post above is discount store Marshall's mantra, and mine as well. I don't think you have to spend a million bucks to look like one.

I think one of the biggest shopping thrills is finding a bargain, and I'm going to share mine with you. Comments, critiques, any feedback is welcome. I'll also take requests if you're looking for a certain style on a budget.







No comments:

Post a Comment